Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need your comment abt the result of an antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameerccs11

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello i m sameer
as i m new to world of microstrip antenna so these days i m designing a microstrip antenna using Ie3d. and i have designed a microstrip antenna.
It is basically a stacked patch antenna.
and the air gap is used between the antennas.as i m increasing the airgap the bandwidth and gain is also increasing.
the final result i m getting are as follows:-
bandwidth= 0.55 ghz or 25%
gain is 8 dbi
antenna efficiency and radiation eff = 85%
return loss=-18 db

plz somebody tell are these results are good results or it does need more work.

thank you
regards

sameer

hi
for WLAN 2.4GHz application your result good and enough

hi deer
for ISI journal u first do some work
1- U should make new antenna with distinct proprieties more than other work and shouldn't be a copy
2- u should give a numerical method for design or doing experimental work for your antenna
i mean u result enough for 2.4GHz application

hi deer
for ISI journal u first do some work
1- U should make new antenna with distinct proprieties more than other work and shouldn't be a copy
2- u should give a numerical method for design or doing experimental work for your antenna
i mean u result enough for 2.4GHz application

hello
thanx for your reply
i tell you what i have done in my work.
actually, i took the dimension of the patch from one another paper and work on it.i showed that 1st i took the single patch and then put the another patch of the same dimension(IDMA) and between 2 patch air gap is present. as i m increasing the air gap the gain and the bandwidth of the antenna and upto the certain air gap (16mm) bandwidth and gain stopped increases.
so the final result i got
resonant frequency 2ghz with -18db return loss
bandwidth is .55ghz or 25 %
gain is 8dbi
efficiency is 84%

so just want to know is this work is unique and are these result good to send to journal.

actually i m new in the world of microstrip antenna so always have so many doubts.
dear may i have ur email add if u dont mind.

regards

sameer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back