Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to reset my printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

adasimne

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all! I am looking for any pdf documentation on how I can reset my Epson M100 printer. I have already tried the WIC Reset tool from 2manuals and the adjprog file from here but still cannot understand how these tools work. If anyone can explain it to me I would be more than grateful. I hope I have posted in the right section of the forum.

I think you refer to a 'warm' reset? Does the printer's utility program provide this function, along with the option to pause or cancel the print queue, check ink supply, etc.?

Do you have the ability to send Escape-key codes to the printer, which command it to do certain things? Example, send ASCII 27 64 to initialize an Epson printer.

lprng.sourceforge.net/DISTRIB/RESOURCES/PPD/epson.htm

* Manufacturers have an incentive to discourage exploration of their equipment's inner workings.

* Noise and spikes on the power supply might be the culprit.

* Sometimes there's no substitute for cold reset (turning it off, then on again).

* Or if that doesn't work, unplug the power cord for a minute to let all circuits fall back to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back