Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some learning advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jktheone

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,there.I'm glad to be here with meeting so many net friends,first please allow me to introduce myself.I'm a graduate in a university in China,major in Micro Electronics,maybe you don't familiar with that,my major is something with the material on semi-conductors and a few of basics in circuits,and what I'm going to do is to do learning on analog design,getting a master degree in china.And I am going to do the furtherer study if I can.

And to be frank with you,I am not quite sure what kind of books should I learn,till now,I have read the analog technique basic(a book by Qinghua university in China),cmos analog design by Razavi,and some fundermental knowledge on circuits.which is definitely important in the future.

And I need some kind friends to tell me what should I need to learn in the beginning of analog design,and I'm looking forward to your advice,thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.