Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need schematic for switching power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhi_yi said:
quote:
Why do you need such output if you were to only trigger alarm? I believe you only need one specific output for that particular alarm circuit. Please clarify this...

=> i need those output not only for trigger the alarm, but also for the microcontroller (Vcc&Gnd), for Op-Amp (+/-15V), for Relay circuit (+12V), is it right? please correct me..

It´s OK for me

=>why should discard the idea of using uC for SMPS? if using the uC for the SMPS, where to use it? i just know a little that in SMPS we need rectangular wave, PWM controller, switching transistor/fet, is it right?

You are right but it is not just to generate a rectangular wave, you need a lot of work to vary the duty cycle in accordance with load variation. Instead of uC you should use a DSP. Recomend to forget this idea at this time. Guess u are short of time, so use IC´s dedicated to such task

quote:
I sent it to xwcwc1234(at)yahoo.com.tw isn´t it your email. I´ve received an emails asking for them. Anyway this file contains the pdf files I mentioned above.

=> no.. it's not my email address.. my email address is "leon_baida(at)yahoo.com", can you please send it once again to me.. thank you very much :)

Well, U told me you downloaded them from powerint, so now u do not need them from me :D

- how to know how much is the tolerance from the AC voltage?
If you do not find such info, u shoul have to measure it at different hours during several days. There are instruments specilized for such task.

- what is a Sealed Lead Acid Battery? what is the function of a sealed lead acid battery?
Briefly, it is quite similar in chemistry to a car battery, but it is sealed. You will see them in alarm systems, UPS´s.....

okay.. thank you.. i will try to read more tutorial about smps first.. and will tell you if i have built the smps.. :)

thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.