Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need resources about using Matlab to analyze DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyidan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a begninner to learn DSP. Do you guys have any good resource or material which I could read for this topic. Especially, the material by using Matlab is my weakness. I want to learn more about how to use Matlab to analysis the DSP. Thank you!

Re: Beginner of the DSP

search the: "EDA E-books Upload/Download" and the "EDA & Electronics Related E-Book links" there are a lot of books there on the subject. find the one that fit you the most.

regards
mayyan

Beginner of the DSP

You should buy this book. Digital Signal Processing - A Hands on Approach by Charles Schuler and Mahesh Chugani. You can buy it on half.com for very cheap with the CD that comes with it. It is more practical than theoretical which is very good for some people like me who learn through examples.

Beginner of the DSP

hi
u can find " digital signal processing, a computer based approach" in "EDA E-books Upload/Download" very useul.
for malab programming, u r better read the matlab dsp toolbox help and it is sufficent.
for advancd programing u can find " digital signal processing using matlab" in "EDA E-books Upload/Download" .
good luck

hi ,
have a look at The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing.

Beginner of the DSP

Thank you for all you guys suggestion. I probably read the digital signal processing using matlab first because I am pretty bad in Matlab. Thank you!

Beginner of the DSP

just go to www.ebooksclub.org
register 1st, its free...
then search any book u want, u will get it.... all is for free....

Beginner of the DSP

have u knowledge of signals theory? (start it with simon haykin, with matlab examples)
sanjith k mitra, has matlab examples too

try
FundamentalsOfDigitalSignalProcessing, by Joyce Van de Vegte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back