Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need project ideas related to CIP/industrial automation

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorrpeio

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am final year student BE(electronics).
Can anybody give me idea about the project related to CIP, or industrial automation.

Re: project

AC/DC motor Drives, Home automation (i.e. control of differnt parameters), microcontroller based small PLC, Wirelsss control of different systems etc.

project

My final year project is Intelligent Antilock Braking System.My partner and I decided to use an RC car for the prototype.In order to make the system intelligent, a controller (Fuzzy Logic or Neural Network based) will take inputs of steering angle and slip value (calculated from the measured speeds of the body and wheel) to modulate the applied brake so that the slip value is maintained around 0.2 (calculated in programming)
1)any suggestions for the controller?is one of your PIC products feasible?
2)what is the sensor you suggest for the speed of the RC car?
3)what is the sensor you suggest for the steering angle?
FYI, the wheel speed is measured using a Hall effect sensor,and will be fed into a controller with PWM.
hope to hear from you..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back