Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need places with equipments for 4-port measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.

zqtong

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
four port measurement

I am designing some coulpled MSL structures arround 60~90GHz. We have only 2-port measurement device. Does anybody know some places where are equipments for 4-port measurement in this frequency range? Any company/lab/institute, etc.

Re: four port measurement

Hi,

I found some thing which may be relevant to your need,

Regards

I think that R&S VNA can meet your requirement.

The AN at below link.
http://www2.rohde-schwarz.com/en/products/test_and_measurement/network_analysis/ZVA-|-Application_Notes-|-20-|-681-|-2611.html

Why don't you use 50ohm termination? If number of port is problem, you can calculate S11 and S21 while the others are terminated. extracte S2p file and open it at ADS.

izeph said:
Why don't you use 50ohm termination? If number of port is problem, you can calculate S11 and S21 while the others are terminated. extracte S2p file and open it at ADS.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this on PCB in such frequency range.

Added after 24 minutes:

to hanif
to nccu1990
Thanks a lot for your information. Acturally, I am looking for some research institute which has the equitment already. I can not ask my Prof. to buy such thing for me. Anyway, the information supported by you both are very useful. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back