Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info about Verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpana.aravind

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I am a beginner to learn HDL, I need to learn verilog.
Please suggest me the good tutorials for it.
If anyone having the E books on verilog, please email to me.
Any suggestons regarding the Verilg are welcome.

Thanks and regards,

Hi
the good books to go through are J.bhasker,cillette,nawabi.and important for learning programming languages is practice .practice the models on a simulator and post the problems if any way.that would be a nice way to learn,and thatswhat most of us r doing.
bye.

hI,

fOR BEGINEERS IT IS PREFERABLE TO USE

VERILOG HDL SYNTHESIS
by
J.BHASKER

Hi,

I would prefer Verilog by Samir Palnitkar. U can get many tutorials as well as books on verilog in this forum. U can search for that.I have posted one of the links found which would be useful.

thanks
altair

hi,
can start by any book for begineers.bhaskar,palnitakr .important thing is digital basics.most of books u can get at edaboard.just search.

Verilog by Samir Palnitkar is best book to learn Verilog

you can download pico-java processor project from web, it is really a standard synthesizable RTL code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back