Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need hepl to solve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

anbudanarunm

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai i have to design a input selection circuit by using a matrix keypad. So i have used MM74C922 as Keypad Encoder. For testing i have assembled it in breadboard. for to verify the functionality and check the output i have used LED's at the output section. But There is no indication for the key pressing. here with this i have attached the schematics. Can anyone look in and help to figure out the problem.

You have to pull pin 13, output enable low to get an output.
The output pins can not source a lot of current, might not turn on the leds unless they are low current leds.

even after pull pin 13 to low,you find that the LEDs are not working you may further see if your bread-board is working properly (continuity test). Sometimes, the contacts will not be proper.
As a next level, think of using transistor driver circuit for the LEDs also.

Thanks for you reply. After including a not gate b/w pin12 and 13 now am getting the LED o/p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back