Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Need Help with IoT Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risso

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey,

I am currently working on an IoT project and could use some help. I found a helpful resource on the blog that provides useful information on IoT projects ideas. Now, I want to take it a step further and add some code implementations to the projects discussed in the article.

However, I'm not entirely confident about my coding skills, and that's where I could use some support. I am looking for fellow developers who have experience with IoT and are willing to collaborate on this endeavor. If you have some expertise in IoT and coding and would like to contribute, your help would be greatly appreciated!

Specifically, I am interested in implementing the code examples for the projects mentioned in the article and maybe even expanding on them. We could discuss the best programming languages for these projects and the hardware requirements needed to run them successfully.

Let's use this forum thread to discuss ideas, share code snippets, and support each other in our IoT endeavors. Together, we can make IoT more accessible and beneficial for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back