Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with board layout in EAGLE (6.2+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkeng

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
A small project for an experienced user of EAGLE 6.2+

I have a board that I designed in EAGLE that I'm developing firmware for. I need someone who is experienced, quick, and pays close attention to detail, to take my design and shrink it down to a reasonably compact size. If you are interested, please send me a message and tell me some of your qualifications. It might be useful to know your experience with designing high density boards and some common issues with design pitfalls for QFN assembly.

Thank you.

You might want to say which part of the world you are in.

Keith

I'm in the eastern USA. Massachusetts, though I don't require that a contractor be in any specific location.

hiii,
Is your offer stiil there??If yes please send your board.I have experience in eagle more than 2 years.I will send my details later.

Status
Not open for further replies.