Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help to drive a bldc

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bldc basics+microchip

hello ! every one , can anybody help me in following problems ( pleeease )

how should i drive a bldc motor ( sensorless) ? how to sense its back emf ? how to varry its speed ? ........... ?

i know that ESC is one solution , but i dont know what are inputs to ESC (except those battery connections).

please guide me through these problems , and if possible please send circuit diagrams ( dawar09@yahoo.com ) DESPERATELY WAITING !

thanx alexplace2001!
i have seen those notes , they were quiet informative but couldnt solve my problem.

well! from another forum i came to know that the esc(electronic speed controllers)
needs pwm signals as input. it takes a pwm sgnal of 20ms having a positive pulse of 1ms(min speed) to 2ms(max speed). but still i m facing some problems in implementing this knowledge,

I need the same help
I use Brushless DC motor(2208\20) and jeti advance 18 pro (ESC)
But, I don't know the input signal to this controller

I try to make servo circuits that generate PWM (50HZ +5%:10%)
the motor work but not max speed

Please, help me by the shape of signal input to this controller or how this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.