Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] need help:reading on ieee

Status
Not open for further replies.

jktheone

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,I'm an undergraduate major in Micro-electronics in China,the materials I read about is almost written in Chinese,and I'm going to have further education on analog design because I got the qualification in master,the problem comes out:i do not know where I should start in reading IEEE journals and magazines,cause there are hundreds of materials.
Could anyone professional tell me where should I start?I'd appreciate your help.thank you:-D

Hi jktheone,

If you mean the website that you can find IEEE journals and papers, take a look at: IEEE Xplore - Home
There you will find all IEEE material.
If you mean which topic you should start reading, this depends on your qualification, experience and the topic that you are going to work. Start with the books: Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits (razavi), CMOS Analog Circuit Design (Allen and Holberg), Microelectronics (Sedra), and so on. In the ieeexplorer, you can find more specific papers.

Regards,

you need to cut down your requirement.....
you get broad and variety of data in net... make your requirement simple and to the point and search for only those which address your requirement... Mostly all papers offer same information.. dont re- read any material if you think it is giving you same information...

so make your requirements as thin as possible and target only those papers that cover practical approach rather than theoretical information

you need to cut down your requirement.....
you get broad and variety of data in net... make your requirement simple and to the point and search for only those which address your requirement... Mostly all papers offer same information.. dont re- read any material if you think it is giving you same information...

so make your requirements as thin as possible and target only those papers that cover practical approach rather than theoretical information

First,i'd like to say thanks,maybe I do not explain my things too clearly,however,I learn a lot in your reply.
You are right,cause I'm senior,I have no project to do,so I do not have aim to read,but in the future I will scan what I can need to read.
We have the course of the subjects you told me,but I think that's quite general,I need to learn more sophiticated.
Thanks,I will struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.