Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help or advice on how to import keil microcontroller models to Proteus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anant007

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working with an STM32L01 series of microcontrollers, and it's not available proteus, stm32f series is available though. However, I was able to get Keil arm MDK with the device family pack offering over 8000 different controllers, which includes my specific requirement of STM32L series chips. But I have gone binging through quite a host of searches to no avail.

I want to use proteus as a sandbox visual debugger, while keil provides device models. I think I might have to create my own microcontrollers in proteus, identical to specifications, with internal model provided by keil, for source code and compilation.

My goal is to use proteus for visual feedback while using keil compilers and keil provided models for all the vendors whose microcontrollers are not present in proteus

Help EDAboard, yopu're my only hope!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back