Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in Finding Lifi Simulation Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I would like to demonstrate Lifi technology please help me to choose best simulation softwares

Networking via light transmission. The Wikipedia article plays it up as having advantages over wifi.

The article gives generalities, but not details that would let us simulate it. It needs to communicate between many devices, without confusion, So, does the broadcast consist of sinewaves on various frequencies? Or does it broadcast as a digital signal on one frequency, each packet coded individually for devices on the network?

hi thanks for your reply. How and where should I start learning about li fi technology from fundamentals?

The technology itself has been around for years. I have an old laptop which contains an IR device for wireless communication (example, printer). For some reason this method didn't become common in the industry.

Lifi may be proprietary. The developers might want to avoid publicizing all details about the technology.

can you tell me any other things which is using optics and works simillar to wifi technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back