Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in circuit with lm7805 and l293d

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotics_mait

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help in circuit

hey guyz,
i am designing a simple roborace car...i am using a remote,lm7805 and l293d
(no use of lm7812 as voltage across motors would be 7.4v from battery) and i am facing the prob. that when all connections have been made, the input instead of being at 0v (i am talking of the input of l293d from remote as remote output pins are connected directly wid l293d) is at 1.6v(at 3 of the inputs) or 1.2v(at one of the input) which is an error as the ic cannot distinguish between high(+5v) and low(0v)... so wat shud i do??

need help in circuit

What remote are you using and what iC's are used in it.? Without a schematic it will be purely firing in air. Posting your schematic will speak itself...Cheers

no need to go for the remote...the remote is bought from mitbots and is working fine ...i have checked more than 15 times...no prob. is it....the problem is in directly connecting it with l293d....the remote is having 4 toggle switches and the circuitry is printed on the pcb.....plz help i am having my fest soon!!

hey
what's type of IC you use

by the way, show up your scheme to make easy for helping you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back