Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help identifying device

Stephguim

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone tell me what it is I am not professional in electronics and I have trouble with my spreader motor

Attachments

• IMG_2090.jpeg
    IMG_2090.jpeg
    673.8 KB · Views: 53
It's most likely a NTC (negative temperature coefficient resistor), e.g. used for inrush current limiting.

The part looks healthy, what's its role in the motor circuit, which problem do you observe?

It’s from my spreader motor and this part was not welding good so I fix it but after when I push my button start he always turn but suppose to do an half turn and stop and same when I push start half turn and stop but now always turn but doesn’t stop

It’s from my spreader motor and this part was not welding good so I fix it but after when I push my button start he always turn but suppose to do an half turn and stop and same when I push start half turn and stop but now always turn but doesn’t stop
So what makes you think this component, rather than ALL the other components is the problem?

No if you read what I say I never say this is my trouble I just explain what is my trouble and what I see and fix it and that’s only what I do now

Like I say in my message the ntc was not welding good so I welding (fix it) again after he’s welding good my motor turn but not stop like I explain earlier

sounds like you didn't fix anything. Was it really unsoldered from the board? What was the motor doing BEFORE you resoldered the part?

(It's called soldering, not welding)

Yes it’s okay now I say to the guy same like I say here and he call me 2 hour after and my motor are okay now….
Ps: sorry for my mistake I say welding not soldering so sorry

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: