Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help about IR sensor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmad_101

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I got an IR receiver from the shop. The shop keeper donot know about it and also don't have his number and data sheet.

I am confused about its configuration.
Is there any way to check the IR pins?
which is Vcc Gnd and Data.

any body please help me out.

i wonder which type of ir receiver u r talking about!!!the most common is the t shop 1738
plz refer the data sheet as per ur frequency!!!
this will help u as an example..

sarmad_101 said:
I got an IR receiver from the shop. The shop keeper donot know about it and also don't have his number and data sheet.

I am confused about its configuration.
Is there any way to check the IR pins?
which is Vcc Gnd and Data.

any body please help me out.

In case the shop keeper doesnt know about the device number try wether you can see any number printed on the surface. If no, posting a photo of the device will yield better replies instead guessing.
Cheers

The IR i have has the same shape and size with the figure in the data sheet u have provided.

I talked to the shopkeeper and he said i don't know the name. The package come with a name Tv IR receiver. Thats it.

If it looks the same as in the given datasheet, the pins too will be the same as mentioned. Cheers

Thanks man the configuration in the datasheet work well....

Status
Not open for further replies.