Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ne555 and IR2103 dimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
For higher frequencies, it's better to use dedicated driver chips such as TC426, TC427, TC428, etc. They are quite cheap, easy to use and quite reliable.

Thanks Tahmid but my requirement is single input and output preferably(inverting) mosfet driver

You can use the TLP250 as inverting and non-inverting driver, depending on how you configure it.

You may use specialized drivers such as FAN3100 and LTC1693.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

You can use the TLP250 as inverting and non-inverting driver, depending on how you configure it.

You may use specialized drivers such as FAN3100 and LTC1693.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.
I am providing isolation using 6n137 which has very good frequency response even at 1/254 of dutycycle and cheap compared to poor response of TLP250 at 20khz, so the output is inverted, so if i use a inverted driver having a good responce as well as cheap it can make my requirement. I am looking for a driver like TC426 but with only one input and output
regards ani

Why don't you just use the TC426? Use one of the drivers and leave the other unused. Is the cost prohibitive?

Why don't you just use the TC426? Use one of the drivers and leave the other unused. Is the cost prohibitive?

Yes Tahmid cost is the major factor here i found another mcp1415 cheaper than TC426, If you find anything better please reply me

Thanks Tahmid so far i did not know this site thanks
regards ani

Status
Not open for further replies.