Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] my rf remote controlled car circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahare.sumedh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have connected my rf circuit in the same manner as i have in the diagrams ,, but it is not working......
when i supply 5volts to receiver circuit,, all the LEDs of ht12d glow,,,,,, then when i ground TE pin of ht12e , the LEDs become off, and when i ground one of the data pins of ht12e--- there is no effect on the LEDs ,, please help me........

Did you assemble the circuit at prot-o-board ?
If attched picture refer to this, be aware that wire-up works like RF antennas !

+++

i have done it on bread board ,,, if wire up works like rf antennas then how should i build up my circuit please help me..

where is your diagram?

how I try to send the signal from Dout in HT12E IC to Din IC HT12D without intermediaries, just use the cable(without RF or IR module). (Test mode)

i have connected my rf circuit in the same manner as i have in the diagrams ,, but it is not working......
when i supply 5volts to receiver circuit,, all the LEDs of ht12d glow,,,,,, then when i ground TE pin of ht12e , the LEDs become off, and when i ground one of the data pins of ht12e--- there is no effect on the LEDs ,, please help me........
As per your description, it looks like you have shorted all the "switch" pins of the HT12E, as the TX send all the 4 channel data when you activate TE pin. Re check your assembling.

sir,, i have checked all the connections ,, they as per my diagrams,,,,, when i supply 5volts to RX circuit,,, all the lights glow ,, but when i ground th TE pin of HT12E all the LEDs which are glowing become off and when i send data by grounding the four ht12e pins as required,,,, there is no effect on the LEDs ,,,,are the ICs gone,,,,,...
please help me!!!!!!

Actually the TE should be activated along with a channel button to activate the transmission. Thus some diodes are required to isolate the pins. You may use this circuit given here and then come up with the results.

sir,, i have assembled my circuit as per your diagram,,, but still it is not working,,when i supply 5volts to receiver circuit,, all the LEDs glow for 3 seconds and then turn OFF automatically,,,,,, i have cahnged the ICs and rf modules two times but then also i m getting failure,,,, i have connected my circuit as per the circuit diagrams but then also it is not working ,,,, please help me.......

i have modules fs100a transmitter-ZR5-J receiver,,, ht12e and ht12d and l293d,,,,, can they work together???? please help me.....

Last edited:

This one works perfectly for me... give it a try.. i have implemented it in several projects ooo

Attachments

• Alive human detector with RF - FINAL.doc
    77 KB · Views: 209
sir,, i have assembled my circuit as per your diagram,,, but still it is not working,,when i supply 5volts to receiver circuit,, all the LEDs glow for 3 seconds and then turn OFF automatically,,,,,, i have cahnged the ICs and rf modules two times but then also i m getting failure,,,, i have connected my circuit as per the circuit diagrams but then also it is not working ,,,, please help me.......i have modules fs100a transmitter-ZR5-J receiver,,, ht12e and ht12d and l293d,,,,, can they work together???? please help me.....
I am too sorry. I should have posted the receiver circuit too. This is the cicruit what i use and i am using it till date. Cross check.

sir,,,, the transistor tip30c and diodes 1n4001 are not available,,, can i use substitutes of them ....................
tip29c or tip31c instead of tip30c .....
1n914 instead of 1n4001???? please help.........

my rf circuit for a wireless car which is not working

I m making a rf circuit for a remote controlled car,,,,
i m using kst tx01c transmitter module and rx receiver module
ht12e ,, ht12d encoder-decoder ics--- the diagrams are:-

but it is not working any LED is not ON.,,, but when i directly attatch a LED to VT pin of decoder ic it blinks,,,,,
but when i send data by switching on the switches of encoder ic... there is no effect on the LEDs which i have connected to the junctions of receiver circuit..
i m working on this from a long period of time but i m getting failure,,, please help me...

Re: my rf circuit for a wireless car which is not working

but when i directly attatch a LED to VT pin of decoder ic it blinks
datasheet says that Vt pin can sink 1 to 1.6mA current and source -1 to -1.6mA current and in this position your transistor will not operate,try to make some other logic.

From where you got the circuit,
i think the leds in encoder section are connected wrong because these are input pins not the output pins.

sir,,,, the transistor tip30c and diodes 1n4001 are not available,,, can i use substitutes of them ....................
tip29c or tip31c instead of tip30c ....1n914 instead of 1n4001???? please help.........
Instead TIP30, you may use BD140 Or SK100 Or try BC558. Instead 1N4001, you may use 1N4007 which is available with every component vendor.

---------- Post added at 06:56 ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 ----------

From where you got the circuit, i think the leds in encoder section are connected wrong because these are input pins not the output pins.
I gave this circuit which was found in my collection. There are No LED's connected in the encoder section, and the op was refering to the LED's he has connected to the output pins on the receiver side.

---will the receiver circuit work if I dont connect the VTpin of ht12d ...
in many circuit diagrams,,, vt pin is left unconnected...

---the letters written on ht12e and ht12d differ from each other.....
example----- ht12e A87IGH6..#1 and ht12d B678GH..#1
i have bought them in a pair....will they accept eachother...
please help..

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.