Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiple schematic sheet in eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnab.bhaumik

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eagle multiple schematics

hi all,

i am facing a problem in eagle(professional edition). i have to draw a big schematic in eagle with multiple sheets. but how can i connect between two points which are in two different sheets???

to be more accurate how to connect single bus lines in two different schematic sheets????

arnab/vu2bpw

eagle multiple sheets

You've to name the nets accordingly. Example:
a wire (net) is called CLK on sheet 1. If you want to connect to this wire in sheet 2, just draw a wire with the same name (CLK) or rename that wire afterwards. Same is valid for buses.

eagle wire names schematic pages

As of Eagle 5.4, when trying to rename nets, the command line didn't find the net i was going to rename. And renaming nets in their "Properties" dialogue box is not working either.

Instead, use the rename button in the toolbox and click on the net. If you rename it to an existing net name, a pop up asks you for connection, and voilà.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back