Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

moving synchronized clone virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoore180

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am learnig how to use the clone tool in virtuoso layout xl and wanted to know If it is posable to move a synchronized clone after it has been placed. Every time I try and get it in to prper positon I recive the folowing error

INFO (LX-1102): Instance '|M2' abutted to instance '|M6'.
INFO (LX-1368): The inst (db:0x1073521d) in clone "SynchronousClone1" and the inst (db:0x1073521f) in clone "SynchronousClone2" are different.
INFO (LX-1361): Family 'cloneFamily1' has been removed by cloning consistency check.
*WARNING* (BND-2101): You have introduced some parameter differences between layout instance '|M2' and its corresponding schematic instance 'M2'. Run 'Connectivity - Check - Against Source' for more details.
*WARNING* (BND-2101): You have introduced some parameter differences between layout instance '|M6' and its corresponding schematic instance 'M6'. Run 'Connectivity - Check - Against Source' for more details.

I still get this error after updateing schematic paramiters from layout before moving the cloned instance.

Any help on this would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back