Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] rigid flex board ( need some advise for shops who manufacture them )

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoniowayde

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone know where I can find a shop in Canada or somewhere in North America that does customized design for Rigid-Flex board. I phoned almost everywhere, and got left with "Nope Sir, We do rigid boards only."

Re: rigid flex board ( need some advise for shops who manufacture them )

Have you checked out Sunstone? I do believe I remember seeing something from them about doing flex and rigid flex, but I could be wrong.

Maybe you can try to find some manufacturers from China, if you want,i think i can help you.you can add my skype johnny_chen1982

I tried to order them from Finpo a few weeks ago, and got it all sort out. Thanks guys.

I have tried Chinese mfgers before with very bad experience. For anyone who would like to try some shops not coming from China, I'd say Finpo or Train are both good options. FPC | PCB Board | PCBFinpo.com

Pcb Pool was highly suggested too, but I do not wish to change all the time as I like my suppliers to be reliable and I do not have that many boards need to be fabricated. Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.