Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Problem in Interrupt method for handling usb device events in uCOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinod.0433

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I'm new to uCOS, and working for the first time with USB code,
In uCOS Interrupt method for handling usb device events, is not working properly, though the same code is working fine for polling method.
The problem is some times its throwing out AHB error. in this case I added a delay of 3ms in the related DMA routine, now code is working fine, I mean device is mounted(Enumeration was successful) and I am able to do all operations, but a new problem came into picture this time code is working only one time, I mean when we eject the cable its giving unlock of sd card failed, and from next time onwards usb device is not responding for host requests.

here I'm not using any nesting of interrupts, and masking the interrupt before servicing it and clearing the mask after completion of service in related IRQ service routine.
Can other tasks cause any problem, if so please explain and provide a solution for this problem.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back