Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] online Instructor for FPGA Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

scenery

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everybody,

I am a new graduate from Germany and I have one question.

I have taken most of the online training available on Altera website.
https://www.altera.com/servlets/searc...rsetype=Online

but it doesn't seem to be sufficient for me and I would really like to be in contact with online instructor of digital design with FPGA Interfacing Ethernet, USB, VGA, PCI/PCIe, RS 232, External RAM, LCD, 7 segment display, HSMC, GPIO, Internal RAM, FIFO, etc.

Specially, I would like to practice a lot of examples (not theory which I already have from my university study) concerning above task in VHDL/Verilog (or at least successfully to use available IP cores concerning above task in the design) and make a good base.

Could anybody please recommend any online instructor for this, if he/she knows?
OR
Is there any other way?

I will pay for it, if affordable.

I suggest that one approach might be purchasing one of the many 'demo' boards available from the various FPGA manufacturers, as well as third-party sources. You can find a board with a lot of functions for not a lot of money. Then you can just download the numerous FREE vendor examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.