Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Find analog IC design Job in Singapore; anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

singapore.duong

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am searching for an analog IC design job in Singapore, I do not know how to post so that I try to post here. I am grateful if anyone can help me or give me information about IC design company in Singapore,

I get Ph.d from KAIST in Korea, and have 4 years of working experience in analog IC design for commercial products.
I also can design RF circuit if company requires,

I hope to hear from whom working in Singapore,

thank you very much,

Moved to EDA Jobs, Promotions, Advertising. Select the proper category for your posts [alexan_e]

Sg has also for ages been a popular foundation for large-volume, load current market place IC manufacturing pursuits, and semiconductors. Wafer structuring and building experiment institutions in Singapore are large-scale enough to generate semiconductors for rest of the whole world. You can check Headhunter job listings on Singapore for detailed job listings on your field of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back