Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mosqito killer circuit (very useful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosquito zapper circuits

Hai everyone....My friend is using a similar commercial repeller cum killer for mosqitos. He bought it from Newzealand. The product details and specifications are available on www.megacatch.com

bug zapper lizard killer

The last night I had a fierce encounter with a batch of these brutes.
And they too had a plan for me. In an encounter with them with my new frying bat, i managed to savage atleast around 100s of them.
I thought it was over,as i couldnt see any more of them on the warfront,though i provoked at their hideouts.

but i was in no mood to call off the war.I layed down on my bed ,lights off and i acted as i slept.A few minutes later i suddenly switched on the light,to see another squadron of these devils, right above my head with a back ground score, and i felt they were grinning at me.

I couldnt control my anger,that I had to change my room to an empty, sanitised one.

anyways today i m going to assault them,right from their hide-outs and completely flush them out for ever.

mosquito kill circuit

One trick to avoid this problem is to have a window fan blowing to the outside through a good screen. Mosqitos follow the carbon dioxide. This fan blowing out causes all of the openings in your house to draw air in which has no carbon dioxide. The mosquitos following the carbon dioxide from the fan run into the screen and go no further.

hobby circuit for insect killer

Hi,
the real device consists
1) UV lamp 2) high voltage generator оr SMPS 3) 2 wire grids. The invertor is C.NAGYMATE. It is easy to find this circuit in NET and to make for one evening.

bug killer scheme

My neighbourhood was full of mosquitoes. The mosquitoes were eating me! Then millions of bats were eating them.
Now they are all gone because my city got rid of them.

useful circuits

hai friend please help me. i cant understand this circuit.. please please please please please if any body help me i will try to do it please. if u have any other circuit please send it to this mail id: sankar_d1456@yahoo.co.in

hi voltage mosquito killer circuits

It is just an ordinary oscillator made with two transistors. Its output voltage is very low so the sound level from a piezo transducer will be very low.

It does not kill mosquitoes.
It just makes a whistling sound.
Google has links that say it does not drive away mosquitoes. It might attract mosquitoes.

insects killer circuit

very very thanks ji(Audioguru). ji is there any circuit to kill the mosquiroe. could u please provide me ji please please please please help me ji

insect killer schematics

People, a war against mosquitos is a losed war!!!!!!
Don't waste the time, we must make the peace with them....
Only way I can sleep in night is using a cooler in the window. Sound of cooler hides the mosquitos atacks....

fly and mosquito killer circuit

penrico said:
People, a war against mosquitos is a losed war!!!!!!
Don't waste the time, we must make the peace with them....
Only way I can sleep in night is using a cooler in the window. Sound of cooler hides the mosquitos atacks....
My city and the cities around me have eliminated mosquitoes because they put an enviromentally-friendly larvacide in every street drain and pond.
Before there were so many mosquitoes that we could not have dinner outside and our windows had screens. There were bats all over the place at sunset. Now the mosquitoes are gone and there are no more bats.

elektor 310 circuits full

shall i know how it works?/ in what basis???:|

schematic mosquito killer

It's an oscillator. The frequency is gived by 10K and 330pF:

f=1/(2xPIxRxC) = 1 / (2x3.14x10Kx330pF) = 48Khz

It's ultrasound frequency. The theory is that human ear doesn't heard it, but mosquito ear yes. It emulates the female sound of mosquito and repeles new mosquito attacks.

I really don't believe that it work with mosquitoes.:|

electronic circuits for mosquitoe kiler

Look at Mosquito Repeller in Google and read that they do not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.