Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosfet parameters - few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionelgreenstreet

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Mosfet parameters

I have some questions about mosfet parameters:
1) Threshold Voltage:depends on channel length L (with a fixed process technology)? If the same process technology is used, threshold voltage changes with L or not?
2)channel length modulation: if the same process technology and the same L are used, modulation parameter changes with W or not?
3)electron mobility: i have posted the same question in an old topic (), but i repost it in this new topic with newer questions...I understand electron mobility relationship with L, but i don't understand its relationship with W....can you help me?

Mosfet parameters

1) & 2) --- in the case of very short channels everything changes with L & W, I suppose.
In BSIM models there are rather complicated algorithms for Weff and Leff calculations...

Status
Not open for further replies.