Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Momentary Input that canl toggle the output

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahib

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a switch that will give momentary input now i want to toggle my output with this input.if I press my button once it will switch on and pressing it second time will switch it off.I don't want to use transistors because that will make the circuit complicated.please suggest some IC .

I have searched for an IC EDE2208 it is perfect as per my requirement but its not available in my city .

secondly Is there any T flip flop IC available.

I know that D or JK flip flop can be converted into T flip flop but in this case my input should be feed as clock but there is only one clock pulse to change all the four output on an IC that means i need 4 clock pulse for 4 outputs.

one more thing if i use flip flop to toggle how will i make sure that my output is low whenever the circuit is switched on
thank you for replies

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back