Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modulation in software defined radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.zihanul

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
modulation software defined radio

hi all..

i'm a newbie in the sdr technology. currently i'm working as a research assistant at my university in malaysia. i was given a task by my prof to design modulator using the quartus II software. however i'm still new and i'm seeking help for anyone here that are used to the technology. i need to write the vhdl coding for all type of digital communication modulator such as qpsk, bpsk, psk, ask, and etc as the project are entitled "design of a universal modulator for software defined radio communication system". it is a pleasure if anyone of here could help me, a newbie in this area. thank you very much.

In which university do u belong to

currently i'm working as research assistant at university malaysia perlis

Plz refer to the solution of your problem

Also
Tell me have u got solution maual of Fundamentals of Wireless Comm by David Tse and Wireless comm by simon Haykin

Added after 2 minutes:

Ok thanks I got now David Tse Solution onlyy

At the moment I need Simon Haykin's solution

Added after 19 minutes:

Hi there
Are you busy at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.