Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Moderator's Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.s.javed

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Search:

This facility allows us to search for desired information from the entire data base.
Is there a tag system of a better search method than the one present that could be used here.

For Eg: If search for "Class A amplifier" is given, the search function does not take the entire phrase in its search.
It takes "Class" ,"Amplifier" ,etc individually.

Can a search be done for multiple keywords (present in the same post or discussion)?

If this is possible then I personally feel the need for putting up a new (repetitive ...) question can be removed.(Which I usually end up doing, after searching for them. Thankfully they, too, are also answered promptly)

I Humbly request the moderators and the senior members of this forum to look into this possibility. It also improves the usage.

Thank you.

P.S: I have also looked into the "Search query page". I am writing it after using that page too.

Javed

g.s.javed said:
Search:

This facility allows us to search for desired information from the entire data base.
Is there a tag system of a better search method than the one present that could be used here.

For Eg: If search for "Class A amplifier" is given, the search function does not take the entire phrase in its search.
It takes "Class" ,"Amplifier" ,etc individually.

Can a search be done for multiple keywords (present in the same post or discussion)?

If this is possible then I personally feel the need for putting up a new (repetitive ...) question can be removed.(Which I usually end up doing, after searching for them. Thankfully they, too, are also answered promptly)

I Humbly request the moderators and the senior members of this forum to look into this possibility. It also improves the usage.

Thank you.

P.S: I have also looked into the "Search query page". I am writing it after using that page too.

Javed

Hi,
In the search window check the radio button shown in red (see figure)

Status
Not open for further replies.