Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Attention PSpice users. I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rg350dxlover

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing good.
I have to design a Chebyshev low pass filter. So I suppose I have to change some settings in pspice to set it to 2dB right?
Does anybody know how? I'm sooo lost right now.
Coz if I don't change that, the waveform would be the same as Butterworth filter.
Thanks.

rg350dxlover said:
Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing good.
I have to design a Chebyshev low pass filter. So I suppose I have to change some settings in pspice to set it to 2dB right?

I don´t understand your question. I am quite familiar with PSpice, but I cannot see which "settings" you like to change. Design your filter, perform an ac analysis and check the response. That´s all !

May be you've some sort of black box like subcircuit with some parameter that you can change to achieve different behaviour, if this is the situation post the circuit netlist to obtain better help.

Anyway you can catch some info from this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chebyshev_filter

Bye
Powermos

Status
Not open for further replies.