Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modeling switch network of boost converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivian248

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to create a subcircuit of averaged switch model which consist of E value and G value in Pspice? then, how to place in boost converter to replace diode and transistor and simulate using pspice??

Average switch network model from Maksimovic. It works for any two switch network at its low frequency response.

**broken link removed**

how to simulate the averaged switch model in the pspice?? I dont know how to create the model and the subcircuit in the pspice....i using version 9.2 and this version have a model editor or not??

why not use hspice

vivian248 said:
how to simulate the averaged switch model in the pspice?? I dont know how to create the model and the subcircuit in the pspice....i using version 9.2 and this version have a model editor or not??

Orcad avarage models

https://www.ee.bgu.ac.il/~pel/download.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.