Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile inerfacing with pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramkumar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am currently doing a project in java to access a library through mobile. I have completed the coding to access the library and print the results in a file. i have connected a mobile 5110 to the pc( like server) through serial port where the database is being stored. i need a coding which can autumatically tansfer the message to a file in that server which the mobile recieves. also i need to send the processed result through the serial port, to the reciever from my java program itself.My Opertating Sysstem is Windows 2000 pro. i request to reply me immediately as i am rinning out of time

Hi, there are already drivers ready for PC in communicating via FBUS, you can search for Nokia SDK's.

i also have a problem in interfacing mobile with pc...but a different one.
i am having a nokia3100 mob.i tried sending a msg from pc to the mob thro the serial port.its working for PC suite provided by nokia but i tried with a similar type of code.its not working with that one.
what could be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back