Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile cellphone camera datasheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

narccizzo

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mega pixel cmos cellphone camera datasheet

I want to use a camera of my damaged mobile it is a nokia 3200, for a image recognition in a small robot. Anybody has worked with this cameras?
thanks

datasheet cell camera

I am still interested, by now I have the nokia 3200 full schematic but I can't find the camera datasheet

Ok, after 2 years I am in the same situation, but now I'm going to try to hack the interface of this small thing, if someone is interested any help is welcome.

hi, i have information that can be useful for you, i have been researching about the siemens cellphone camera. I could find the camera manufacturer that use siemens, that is omnivision, the same form i did for nokia and I found the camera manufacturer that is STMicroelectronics. you should search the datasheet for your cellphone camera resolution. you can try to search the manual service reparation level 2.5 for nokia 3200 (i don't know if this information exist for nokia cellphones).

http://www.unwiredview.com/2008/05/13/nokia-selects-samsung-for-5-megapixel-cmos-sensors/

well, i hope that information helps you, and if you don't understand my english send me an email in spanish (i think you are from Mexico)

narccizzo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.