Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mitsubishi MELPS 740 (M50734SP) tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob B

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have looked all over the internet and have not found any tools that specifically support the M50734 :(. It is a MELPS740 variant, I think.

I have some data on it including a partial datasheet and some 740 information.

I would be grateful to anyone who can tell me what assemblers (or any tools) support this device.

I know it is obsolete now but it was a popular microcontroller twenty years ago!

Many thanks :).

Hi,
I, too, am searching (20years late) for info on the m5074sp but have had no luck. I did find a few sites that have parts for $4/100 pcs. Did you write an assembler? It's architecture and instruction set remind me of the 6502. I built an emulator for the 6502 25years ago that used an apple II+ as the platform. Maybe I'll be forced to get it out! :)
Any info appreciated.
svpainter

Hi!

I didn't get any further with it :(. I think I found some family datasheets but they didn't cover the extra bits the microcontroller has (stepper motor driver...).

I even asked for information on a CPU collectors forum but it seems that this device has managed to evade the internet. It was used in a British Telecom call recorder but that now seems to have disappeared from Wiki.

Do you have the partial datasheet? I'll find and upload what I have later today when I find where I out it :).

This is the same datasheet that I found, might be of some use to you.

nce.ru/pdf/05167.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back