Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microwave Engineering by Peter A. Rizzi (latest edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishtiaq

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microwave rizzi

Where do i find the book in electronic form, kindly help me to find the book immediately.

peter rizzi

Can someone please scan and upload this valuable book please ?

I also require it!

peter a. rizzi

I have tear-apart book of Rizzi and full title is "Microwave Engineering: Passive Circuits".

The impression is it has a lot, and to be honest it does but very little is explained at least at some depth and Rizzi throws as much formulas as he could.

It aims to explain a big fascinating world of passive circuits in microwaves (no other book has done it before) but indeed is very poor coverage, sort of encyclopedia indeed. For someone undergraduate in RF Rizzi book is pain-in-the-ass.

I'll try and scan it in future and post it.

microwave engineering rizzi

I also feel a good reference book about engineering is much helpful, someone recommend me the book:
<<Pozar D M. Microwave Engineering [M]. 2nd Edition. USA: John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1998>>,Doesanyone have electronic version of the book? Thanks a lot!

microwave engineering by peter rizzi

djalli

i see this book referenced everywhere.

so i figured i would give it a shot.

thanks a lot!

microwave engineering by rizi

hellotxn said:
I also feel a good reference book about engineering is much helpful, someone recommend me the book:
<<Pozar D M. Microwave Engineering [M]. 2nd Edition. USA: John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1998>>,Doesanyone have electronic version of the book? Thanks a lot!

I have posted the ebook at

If I have helped you could you please hit the help me button and help me

thank you
have a nice day!
:-D

microwave engineering passive circuits

Pozar's book is truly a Bible in microwave engineering.
But another one from Dr. Collin "Foundations for Microwave Engineering" is alos very classical, if it is not more than Pozar's.

microwave engineering by peter a rizzi

thanks for pozar, anyone have rizzi?

peter a rizzi

pls post RIZZI !!!!
atlaest the solution manual giuse !!

Hi

Can anyone send me this book? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor