Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller AT89C51 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogesh nelwadkar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at89c51 programming

what parameters are required for a programming of multi parameter controller which includes Temperture , Water level and Load current control?
what is the procedure for writing a program inside the mcu, and change in that program.

at89c51 microcontroller

What you need are signal conditioners, ADC's, display, driver for your load current control, a good software for programming if not assembly and a microcontroller programmer.

If you want to outsource your project, you can PM me.

microcontroller at89c51

I suggest that the ADC used to be a multichannel ADC.

at89c51 programer

Why did you choose AT89C51?
Do you have a programmer to program it?
I don't think so, so better to start with microcontroller (also based on 8051-core) which can be programmed through their serial port, without external devices.
You can choose one like that from, for example, www.maxim-IC.com .
Other thing is to select proper A/D converter. Again, you can do it at Maxim, or other places..
It looks like for your purpose you don't need anything above 12-bit, and probably 10-bit A/D converter would be sufficient.

After you decide what exactly you would like to measure you can start selecting proper sensors, so let us leave it for a while..

As far as software is concerned, I would encourage you to start with assembly. This approach will give you full in-depth understanding on how a microprocessor works and how to control its internal/external memory, registers, inputs and outputs ..
There are plenty of links on the 8051 assembly (search this forum first), including thousands of examples, and I am pretty sure many of EDA members will give you plenty of valuable advices

programming at89c51

It is better u make an emulator to write your program, so u can change it easily. Please visit www.pjrc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.