Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

methods to program pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjaydip

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how many method to program pic using pc or without pc hardware.

Hi,

* The PIC datasheet tells you which method (ports, pins, voltages, protocols....) the IC accepts.
* All programmers (PC based, arduino, dedicated programmer, anything else ...) need to keep on these methods.

So PIC side is clearly defined.
But programmer side variants are unlimited: With / without PC, PC with different OS, differnt software tools, FPGA based, microcontroller based, logic based, external USB periferal based (FTDI...) ...
countless.

Klaus

Hi,

* The PIC datasheet tells you which method (ports, pins, voltages, protocols....) the IC accepts.
* All programmers (PC based, arduino, dedicated programmer, anything else ...) need to keep on these methods.

So PIC side is clearly defined.
But programmer side variants are unlimited: With / without PC, PC with different OS, differnt software tools, FPGA based, microcontroller based, logic based, external USB periferal based (FTDI...) ...
countless.

Klaus
can you give name of without pc , microcontroller based and FTDI base

Hi,

All my above items are meant "with or without".
So: with / without FPGA, with / without microcontroller, with / without logic ICs, with / without USB.

Everything is possible, many solutions are already available..

Please exactly define what you want. In terms of hardware, in terms of functionality,... supported devices, supported programming method, operation methods, data storage, display or not, keys with which functiinality...

Otherwise you just keep us busy with guessing.
Your "half line posts" give not much information...

Klaus

Hi,

All my above items are meant "with or without".
So: with / without FPGA, with / without microcontroller, with / without logic ICs, with / without USB.

Everything is possible, many solutions are already available..

Please exactly define what you want. In terms of hardware, in terms of functionality,... supported devices, supported programming method, operation methods, data storage, display or not, keys with which functiinality...

Otherwise you just keep us busy with guessing.
Your "half line posts" give not much information...

Klaus
ok ......

sorry for that ...

i want program pic without pc and using microcontroller

Hi,

If you don't read my posts, and don´t give useful informations ... I can´t help.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back