Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MEMS Gyroscope driving and sensing chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanock

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Consider that you have a mems gyroscope, e.g. Analog Devices ADXRS620. But assume it is just a simple MEMS gyro and there is no circuitry to drive or sense, just a pure MEMS Gyro with no circuitry.
Now, I want to interface this MEMS Chip with electronics. I want to drive it, place it in a feedback loop and sense the output voltage. I have found an IC for this, named SWS1110 of si-ware systems.
The question is this, is there any solution to employ it to run a pure MEMS Gyroscope? I mean is there any chip, any system or any circuitry to drive a MEMS Gyro and then sense the output voltage and put it in a feedback loop to stabilize it?

Gyro's detail: resolution = 6mV/sec, minimum delta C = 10 atoFarad, other details = ADXRS620

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back