Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Medical image recognition and compression devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibkkwillz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone,
Please can anyone help me out with a project i'm working on. It's about "medical image recognition and compression". i've seen little or no information on the topic. i would appreciate it if anyone could help me out..

hi,
can you be a bit more precise what you are looking for? there is no "Medical image recognition and compression device". there are lots of different imaging technologies in medicine. see Medical imaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Depending on that, you can do many different processing on theese images like segmentation, registration, recognition, encoding/compression, ...
For this part you also can find very much on the internet .. just google medical/digital image processing. If your looking for a special programming library, look for ITK - Segmentation & Registration Toolkit (processing) and VTK - The Visualization Toolkit (visualization).
hope this "segmentation" helps ...
regards,
sebastian

Thanks Sebastian, the information you gave me was quite helpful. But my supervisor changed the topic to a software development one for mammogram image processing. i am to develop a program in c or c++ as regards that. thaks for all the help....
hi,
can you be a bit more precise what you are looking for? there is no "Medical image recognition and compression device". there are lots of different imaging technologies in medicine. see Medical imaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Depending on that, you can do many different processing on theese images like segmentation, registration, recognition, encoding/compression, ...
For this part you also can find very much on the internet .. just google medical/digital image processing. If your looking for a special programming library, look for ITK - Segmentation & Registration Toolkit (processing) and VTK - The Visualization Toolkit (visualization).
hope this "segmentation" helps ...
regards,
sebastian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back