Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC-CDMA simulation in MATLAB (chaotique sequences)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me simulation of MC CDMA or OFDM CDMA in MATLAB, I will provide you MATLAB simulation of IDMA sothat we may convert it to MC IDMA or OFDM IDMA.

If you have simulated IDMA then, MC-CDMA should not be too difficult

By the way, has the code been made by you or is the Matlab 'copy' of Dr. Li Ping's code freely available in C?

I can explain you in detail how to make MC-CDMA code yourself as soon as I get some time.

I think Montadar would be also interested in IDMA

Added after 1 minutes:

A question, Hamdard, IDMA uses chip by chip estimation, right? So does not it become too complex if Turbo decoder is also there?

The program available on Prof. Li Ping page is in C++. I have simulated it on MATLAB. I am a Ph.D. Student and have few IEEE conference publication on IDMA with variation in interleaver design. I want to test MC-IDMA with my interleaver. If MC-CDMA is available to me, I may easily convert it into MC-IDMA.
In turbo processor, the processing is complex due to chip level interleaving but we have good BER even for 100 users in comparison to CDMA.

I suggest you read the chapter on MC-CDMA and MC-DS-CDMA in Kaiser's book "Spread Spectrum and Multiple Access" you will be able to make the code yourself with in no time. Even though I have some codes on MC-CDMA, you know how wrong it feels to copy and difficult it is to understand their logic.

If you want to get the MC-CDMA codes, you can send me an email I shall send them to you, or you can join our yahoo group telecom_research.

I am seriously interested in IDMA and would love to work with you.

I hope Aya is also reading this so that we three can work on MC-IDMA

Thanks

I will do, and if you don't mind can you post a document in your own words on how IDMA works on our group. Many people can benefit and share your work too. I'll email you tonight

I need a multicode multicarrier cdma simulation in matlab. Can anyone please help me out? An mc-cdma program is also appreciable. I am doing a project in that

Status
Not open for further replies.