Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MBA After Engineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engg143

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
why mba after engineering

dear Engineers Kindly guide me , if MBA is Beneficial for me rite after completing my EE Bachelors

mba after engineering

again it depends on you .if you wantto make money get more luxries so choose MBA .or if you like challenges able to do in the field of engineering choose MS and phd but yes MS is a tuff job with less Money.

mba after b tech

Hi,
In my country we don't have the same graduation degrees can u tell me more about MS and phd?

Thanks

engineering mba salary

I feel Hiyan is very right ...

But one thing that i would suggest is MBA is much easy for an engineer and it is an option which will remain for you even in old age ///

I feel its better to use your youth and go for Master in engineering ... and when you become tired or old or got some family resposibilities then go for MBA ...

In my view, MBA is a fun for an engineer when you want relax in your life go for MBA ... but when you want to Do some thing, to develop some thing, to check your abilities and strengths then go for Masters in Your field ...

I not mean to criticise some one ... but just that if you want to become stable and want stop and relax in your life then MBA is best ...

why do mba after engineering

Its good to decide getting masters after engineering bachelor's but choosing the right master's course is a difficult decision. It would be nice to master engineering since you will further strengthen the knowledge and skills you have ( since you have chosen to be an engineer right?).

MBA is also good if you have already practiced your profession and experienced being an engineer. Or if you decide to manage people or put up your own business.

engineer with mba salary

i guess u should take MBA before u go into some sort of administrative or managerial position....

it would be more useful to work first i guess...and then take masters in ur field along with working...

mba after b.tech

MBA is the best ..coz the skill is very useful..but is better if u have work experience...

mba after btech

if you get your MBA right after graduation you will have NO skills as an engineer. only "talk talk talk" mba style. good for management only, and a poor manager at that because you have never been in the trenches.

this is my opinion ok.. but .. i belive there is MUCH value in actually doing it. then, after 3 years you have learned what it really takes to be an engineer in the field. then you can be a GOOD manager with MBA. otherwise, you will be one of those dime/dozen managers who just has meetings all day and makes no decision.

Mr.Cool

why to do mba after engineering

Dear friend

you have not specified the branch of ur b.tech degree. MBA may be more advisable for Mechanical graduates if u r seaking aposition as an HRD of a software industy it me preferable with B.Tech comuters backgound

Thank you

mba after ms

Dear Friend

In my opinion, GO FOR MBA iff you have that temperament of becoming a good MANAGER at this level else go for MS Coz I blieve that no degree can produce sm skills in you, it only enhances the present skills.

engineering with mba salary

hi,
It depends on your choice, whether you want to go into managment or remain in technical field.
I feel the technical field is more challenging, so go for MS.

The only thing is ofcourse you will have higher pay after MBA, but if you remain in technical field for long time then money will also not be concern

thanks
sarfraz

mba engineer salary

MBA....i think it's the best if you can get at least 3 years of working experience before you go for your MBA...and the reason is that you might be able to get into a better business school if you have some years of working experience

why mba after b tech

see many of the times even persons from very good MBA schools are thrown out of their jobs after some months of their work.

so it's not always that you be sure of a good salary after MBA

rather if you go for MBA
I would suggest you go for a job after engg. gain some experience and then go for MBA.also staistics say that experienced persons have more chance of being selected in MBA schools

in meanwhile you can do masters as it would definitely fetch you a good job.

Added after 1 minutes:

see many of the times even persons from very good MBA schools are thrown out of their jobs after some months of their work.

so it's not always that you be sure of a good salary after MBA

rather if you go for MBA
I would suggest you go for a job after engg. gain some experience and then go for MBA.also staistics say that experienced persons have more chance of being selected in MBA schools

in meanwhile you can do masters as it would definitely fetch you a good job.

why mba after btech

Well guys, just a thought here. (If you wont go for the passion of it and a little worry bout money.) Well if you thinking goin for MBA or not is good, you just have to do a little projection/ calculation. I bet you maths wasnt bad. Calculate an average of the course for you total MBA including living expenses and all the expenses spent monthly. Then compare it with the salary or income(give it a range) you'll obtain from a job of MBA requirement after you finish your MBA. And then see whether is it worth it to go for MBA.

masters after engineering

Hi All,

From this discussion, and with suggestions from senior people...it is understood that for a expereinced person it is better to go for MBA.

I have experience of 7 years in the field of Board design, FPGA design...after my B.Tech (Electronics & Communications)......and now planning to do MBA through correspondance.

And I think there is Specialization in MBA also.........so which specialization in MBA will be better for me.....? ...

Which are the good universities in INDIA..?

Waiting for ur valuable suggestions..

regards,
Srilu
Bangalore,INDIA

mba after b-tech

engg143 said:
dear Engineers Kindly guide me , if MBA is Beneficial for me rite after completing my EE Bachelors

Going to MBA after doing enginreeing is very good option in econaomical point of viwe.

if u do MBA after engineering , u will have the double edge benifit of management and technical skills. so it is easy for u to go top in the heirachy of any company...

so all the best, but choose according to ur inclination

why mba after b.tech

hi frnds
i m doing computer engineering n wanted to know about some good m.b.a programs for engg graduates
also please guide me about some good management institutes offering such tech.
programs

thanking you
PARUL SONI
delhi ,INDIA

Added after 5 minutes:

hi frnds
i m doing computer engineering n wanted to know about some good m.b.a programs for engg graduates
also please guide me about some good management institutes offering such tech.
programs

thanking you
PARUL SONI
delhi ,INDIA

mba after engg

they're dif career directions, which is better only depends on the career direction you selected.

ms after engineering

Hi friends,

Even i hav the same Problem .
I have done my B.E in IT . Now i want to pursue MBA .
I have got 2 years of Exp in SAP. i have a doubt About which specialization to choose from in MBA (Marketing, Finance which is not from my background or HR or Systems ).

Can anyone guidse me on the same .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back