Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab optimization or organization, how to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedance

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a toolbox before me, which has been developed for over an year by various developers. And, they are individual files, both .m and .mex extensions resulting in a huge amount of time to run them individually for the required analysis and to get the final result. therefore, I have been asked to organize them better (as in, name the
files appropriately according to its functions, use object oriented programming if necessary in Matlab.. which I am quite unsure at this point as to how it could benefit) and the like...
I am not quite sure how to organize and optimize these different m-files and mex files appropriately so that the processing work could be more simpler.. The number of files are huge and the size comes to about 400 MB. If any of you have a clue what I am talking about, please shed in some light as to how to go about!
thk you.

hi
matlab is a simple prog lang if u hav any prob just use the help menu in matlab
ther r lot of information abt ompimization code
or i hav some deta abt how to do image proc in matlab
or describe wat exactly ur problem

hope this is help u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor