Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making musical instruments via electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiewoody

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, my name is jamie, i'm new here.

at this point, i am learning, more on a novice level about electronics. i am a musician, and i enjoy making electronic musical instruments as a hobby.

it started about a year ago, when i circuit bent an electronic keyboard. i did a few more of those, and now i am breadboarding like crazy, making voltage controlled oscillators (vco) from 555, 556, cmos, etc and other components.

i've made a few embellishments of mims' stepped tone generator (aka "atari punk console"), and others.

i am always looking to meet others who enjoy making musical instruments via electronics, so feel free to PM me.

my next projects, i want to be a sequencer and an electronic keyboard...but first, i want to learn the basic voltage controlled filter (vcf).

Re: hello everyone

Hello everyone.I am new here.I have NEVER posted as much in a forum as I have here!
It feels nice to share & get support and of course the constant flow of kind words feels so good!

google it
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hi i'm new to.

Power electronics rock...but also sucks if u have a prob....
cheers

Hi..Everyone!!! I am new here.

Hello, new as well :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back