Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVS error in NAND3 design

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoanguit

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody, i had finished layout and schematic,i built with no error but when i built LVS is error,i can't find them.please help me.thanks all

LVS is error

Just stating the obvious - we need more information if you want help!

Keith

Re: LVS is error

i do nand3, with input name is ina,inb,inc, output name is out.i begin to study about layout so i have a lot of hardly.error is pin name input,isn't it ?
schematic is pass, DRC is pass,extract is pass but LVS isn't pass if you need my file i can upload for you

LVS is error

That still doesn't help. We need to see the schematic, layout and the LVS error.

Keith

LVS is error

you can not assign pins arbitrarily. although when you swap pins the functionality remains, if the pins are not connected in layout the same way they are in schematic then lvs will not pass. this is common mistake i've seen in static logic layout.

i have just fix some error but when i check output of LVS,it have some bad from schematic.i will share to everyone.please check help me

state the exact words of LVS error????? and attach the schematic of your circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back