Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice wont start and wont install

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupoftea

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I just tried to open LTspice, like 100's of times before...but now i just get a dialog box saying "preparing library...", and it just hangs for ages....and wont start.
So i just downloaded LTspice again.....now trying to install it...but an "LTspice installer" dialog box comes up...and its going off the screen bottom, and wont let me move it up.....its asking me to "accept"...but theres obviosuly another button off the bottom of the screen that i cant see...because it wont do anything...how do i resolve this? I cant move this dialog box up....and i cant proceed with the install.

Attachments

• LTspice installer.jpg
    LTspice installer.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 146

Looks like you need to buy a new computer, Treez.

But seriously: did you uninstall your previous version? Have you restarted your computer?

Are you installing on a VM running Windows 11? If so you may need to load guest editions for W11, if it exists to get the screen size right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back