Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low-drift Instrumentation Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsensors

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Well, this is a follow-up post following a question about the INA111. Really, I don't need an actual answer to this question, more advice on the best place to go to help me. So, I am looking for a zero-drift instrumentation amplifier that I can operate at 10 kHz with a gain of at least 100. I'm looking for good CMRR, more important, low drift in CMRR. I would like +/-5V to +/-15V supplies but I'll take what I can at this stage. I find it very hard to serach for all these criteria - has somebody put a comparsion together that covers all manufacturers? Any advice on how best to serach??? Or can somebody just come out and tell me a part number that will solve all my problems?

Cheers!

Are you sure it is CMRR drift that you are concerned about, not gain drift? Starting a new thread on the same topic doesn't seem a good idea.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.