Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low-Cost UK based PCB Assembly house is now available! PCBA.UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBA.UK

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone!

Hope this helps someone out who is looking for an assembly service in the UK, or Europe, that does not break the bank.

Last year I set up an assembly line for my own products and because I don't make use of the line all the time, I am able to run other jobs on it.
I am able to offer PCB Assembly at a fraction of the cost that other services in the UK as I am just doing it to pay off our line and by even more kit.
I only have a single pick and place machine and I don't want the massive £££££ jobs that other fab houses do that take up multiple machines so I am able to cater to the smaller batch runs at a competitive price as I don't have those larger jobs to worry about. That being said, we are capable of doing big runs of smaller BOM PCBs.
Typically can be cheaper than China even before shipping and import costs...

My line can do component sizes 0402 and up. We have 64 slots of 8mm but if you have a large BOM, we can run the boards through multiple times.
Got a 6-zone reflow oven, inspection and rework stations, high-quality stencil printer etc.

I also offer through-hole assembly for components like switches, connectors etc to go along with your SMT.

I can order components and PCBs for you or you can send me what you want.
Got loads of storage space so if you want to do multiple runs over the year, I can store reels and PCBs in a tub for you for free.

I offer testing, firmware upload, inspection, assembly and packaging as well. This is something I do already for my own products so my factory is all set up for this sort of work.

Specifications
PCB min size50x50mm
PCB max size500x370mm
Min component size0402 (designs should use 0603 and above, we have limited 0402 feeders)
Max component size40x40mm
Feeder Stock \/
8mm 04026
8mm 0604100+
12mm15
16mm10
24mm4
32mm2
44mm1
Tray ComponentsTypically 2-6 IC trays per run. Space limited.
Max Component Height7mm

All the details are on the website and you can submit a form to get a quote. I try to reply the same day.
https://pcba.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back