Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking to learn about microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohilveti9

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm a pretty proficient programmer. I have very little experience with microcontrollers or the hardware side of electronics in general, but I'd like to learn. I'm not even fully confident I understand how electricity works.
Does anyone have any resources they can recommend for diving into this? Or perhaps a kit, project, or list of things to buy to start tinkering around with?

Hi,

did you try an internet search? It´s full of tinkering material and informations.

Now you may say: for sure, but there are too much results to choose from.

Yes. This is because you don´t give any requirements. Neither the internet search nor one of us knows what you are after, what you already know, which microcontrollers, which language, wich compilers, which kind of application....

Give good informations ---> get good assitance.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.